Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kanye West| Runaway (Full-Length Film)

You have probably heard about it?
Now it's time for you to see it for your self.
I was really blown away from the colors, sceneries, and the message behind the film. Nikki Minaj was used for the intro, which was dope. And WOW! Selita Ebanks represented her beautiful self properly and killed her role in the film.
I heard some of Kanye's new songs that are on the new album and I think it's great that he chose to coordinate some of those new songs with in the film. We can look at it as a long music video I guess. It's pretty clever if you ask me... I'm glad to see Kanye back in the game; Wait?? was he ever gone? hah. Kanye is ill! Def top 3 favorite artist of all time!
Well, enough said.
Watch the film. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment